“For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
Today I am clinging with all of my might to this verse because a deluge of angry, hurtful and sad words were exchanged between myself and a friend last night. Have you ever been caught up in a situation that led to an exchange of angry and hurtful words and you don’t even know how or where it began or even why it happened? All I can cling to is that God has a plan and His plan was not that my friend and I part ways as friends but that some issues were brought to the table and resolved but on my part, I allowed my sadness to become anger. Sometimes understanding God’s plans is the hardest part of life. To my friend (if you read this)..I am sorry for my anger and hurtful words. I pray that you can one day forgive me.
2 comments:
Cling to that verse Girl!! You know that He has a great plan for you. Remember Monday's study on how He doesn't always show us His will for us.
I'll be praying for you!!
Great verse for moments like this one...sorry you had to be angry but sometimes you just have to...God understands.
Post a Comment