Beach Trip 2007 in Ft. Walton Beach was filled with sun, sand, water, great food, laughs and great memories. I had the pleasure of spending almost 4 days with 7 of my closest friends. On the beach trip we had 5 different states represented: Alabama, Georgia, Kansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky. The weather was beautiful although the waves were rough which meant that the red flag was up all weekend. I can not begin to thank my friends enough for the love and friendship they have given me over the years. God has truly blessed my life with great friends! See you at the beach in 2008 my beach peeps!
CA Wildlife
6 months ago
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great trip. We just got home from our Perdido Key trip late last night after 8 days. Loved every minute of it but am so happy to be back home.
ok who in the world are the dudes???
Hey Jenny,
The great looking men in the picture are (left to right):
Andy, Clay, Don, Brian
I'm so glad ya'll had a good time. I can't wait to hear about it.
I love that y'all dressed alike. Too funny.
Post a Comment