Friday, September 14, 2007

Art on the Rocks


Art activities, scavenger hunt, music, mingling, fun, very interesting outfits..these words describe the fantastic evening I shared with Tracie, Suzanne and Kathy and about 1,000 other people. We attended Art on the Rocks at the Birmingham Museum of Art tonight and we had a blast. We enjoyed great food, music and meeting new people. If you live in the Birmingham area and have never attended Art on the Rocks, you definitely need to check it out. A special thanks to Tracie, Suzanne and Kathy for providing lots of laughs and ladies we definitely will take Marla and Anne along next time. It is amazing how "refined" you can feel when you visit the museum!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right, girl....'cause we're cultured like that! ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun night...glad you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I guess cultured is one word that could describe us! You'll have to email me the pic!

I enjoyed last night! We need to start thinking of what to do for another girls night out.

jennyhope said...

did you color coordinate your outfits? y'all are lookin good!

Site Meter