All in a morning and it is only 8:20am. I am playing "mommy" until Sunday and today I experienced why I can't wait to be a mom. This morning the alarm went off at 5am, I showered, got dressed, packed the car, got Emma up at 6:20am (her twin brothers are at camp until tomorrow), got her dressed, fixed breakfast (it only took her 10 minutes to decide what she wanted), fed myself and her, in the car by 7:05, dropped her off at child care, I had to get blood work done so I dropped by Trinity Medical Center, parked a big van in a very small garage and was in my office by 8am. It is only 8am and I have a full work day ahead of me. To all of the moms and dads out there, I appreciate you and I can't wait to do this everyday!
1 comment:
That Miss Emma is a piece of work. I imagine she is definately keeping you busy this week!!
Post a Comment