What is the reason behind the existence of spiders? Earlier today, I think I walked past my office door about 4 times without incident. However that changed in a moment. I walked into my office only to be greeted by one of the biggest brown spiders I have ever seen. I screamed (I almost brushed him with my arm), walked backwards to get a safe distance away and I stood in the hallway literally hyperventilating. I called one of my co-workers to come and verify that the creature on my door was actually a spider. Her words were "that spider is as big as your door knob" so needless to say, my eyes were not deceiving me. He was crawling up the door until I screamed and then he stopped walking and I know he was thinking" bring on that shoe". Both myself and my co-worker grabbed a shoe at the same time but neither of us could move for a minute. I finally got the courage the smack him to his death. Forget the food chain..I see absolutely no reason at all for spiders especially big brown ones with beady eyes. Eeeww!
3 comments:
I would even have the courage to smack him down...I always shout out for help in those moments
That is question I think I'm going to have to ask once I get to Heaven. What was the purpose of spiders?????
I hope you have an usually small doorknob...
spiders don't bother me too much, even big hairy ones like tarantulas. But I used to work at a children's science museum and have had, at some point, in my office (besides the usual spider and insect selections):
A snake...several times, once right on top of my desk
A mouse...several of them too; one, I think, was on medication...it just kept spinning itself around in circles
A dead frog...not from outdoors, he was one of ours that escaped from his cage.
A Madagascar Hissing Cockroach...this is where I draw the line; I want nothing to do with a roach so big it could throw you out of your chair if it wanted to...
Post a Comment