
Job problems, Relationship issues, Dying grandfather, Sick children, Problems in child care, Loneliness, Sadness, Moving, Divorce, Car problems, Aging parents, New $4000 air conditioner, Financial problems, Fear about life, Depression
Have you ever experienced unexplainable peace in the midst of the problems of the world? I woke up this morning with peace in my soul even though I am burdened with the problems of those around me. Many people in my life are hurting and I am at a loss because I can’t solve their problems and I certainly can’t solve my own but…. God has everything taken care of. He is in control and He is going to take care of those around me I am so blessed to have the people in my life that I do and if you are reading this and you are struggling with anything, please let me know and I will pray for you by name. If you are not comfortable sharing with me, God is listening and He is ALWAYS available!
5 comments:
please pray for me! I have had the ongoing health issues and major major lack of sleep is starting to get to me. morgan is up now at 1 and i am going crazy...
that is a pretty picture of you!!!
Great post...I think we could have been good friends if I had not moved when I did from Des Arc.
Richard has a good amount of pictures so I'm sure the DVD will be fine and a few other people have some to give us this weekend. I know Clay really well and he is always appreciative and humble about what people do for him. It will definitely be a tough day for the church. Thanks for the post on my blog...Clay will love the photos you have put together.
Hey girl! I know what you mean about communication. It is so easy to get caught up...
as far as the vacation...i just hope me and rod can go and not fight!! he he :) I will let you know when I go for sure. Gonna say a prayer for you now. love jenny
I have tagged you so come to my blog to see why!
Post a Comment