I don't know what happened me today but I went on a cleaning spree at work and at home. My cleaning spree started at 9am this morning and I threw away two huge trash bins of stuff from my office and I shredded a bag of papers. It is time to clean when you move a notebook that has been sitting on a shelf for two years and when you pick it up there is a section of dust that outlines where the notebook used to be. I found stuff in my office from 2003 and wondered "should I keep it"? Just kidding. After work, I came home and cleaned the kitchen, the den, straightened up, etc. I don't know if spring cleaning has hit me late or if I have been taken over by an alien life form but I am happy now that my office is clean and my home is clean (or at least clean temporarily). :)
No comments:
Post a Comment