Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Father, My Hero


My father is truly one of my greatest heroes. He has loved me unconditionally, helped me out of many situations, supported by career dreams, dealt with many tough situations, spent time with me, raised me as an Alabama fan (Roll Tide dad), and so much more than it would take me months to list everything. The most important thing that my dad ever did for me was to take me to church and raise me in a Christian home. He has been an example of a Godly father. I would not be where I am or who I am today without my father. Thank You Dad and I Love You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To my daughter, Alissa,
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.

Site Meter