Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pool Party


Today was a total blast! It is 99 degrees in Birmingham but I had the wonderful opportunity of enjoying a pool party with old friends and with some new friends. It is so strange how sometimes I don't realize how out of the loop I am with my friends until I have a chance to hang out with them and with lots of new people. Today reminded me that I can not allow my job to run my life and no matter how tired I may be it is important to spend time with friends. It is great to spend a day hanging out at the pool, enjoying great food, and rating the cannonballs of friends. There is nothing like the perfect 10 cannonball!

1 comment:

jennyhope said...

hey girl this is so funny about the cannonball. i know what you mean about fellowship. i didnt realize how much i needed it until last night when i went to a wedding and i just cried the second i got in there because the Holy Spirit was there and so were my friends. He knows what we need!! I thought I was going to get me a good night sleep tonight. wrong morgan decided to get up!! whooooo hoooo!!! love jenny

Site Meter