Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ramblings



It is sunny, 75 degrees and absolutely beautiful here in Alabama. It is driving me crazy that I am stuck inside while it is so beautiful out. The above picture is a tribute to Spring which I am so ready for. I promised to post a blog earlier in the week but work has been crazy busy, school is packed full of papers to write, and my social life has been kicked up a notch. I have so many blogs going through my head but I have not had time to put all of my thoughts together and unfortunately I can't put my thoughts together now because I am writing this blog in order to procrastinate writing two more papers. I guess I need to get back to them. I promise to try to write a blog in the next few days.

1 comment:

jennyhope said...

they say it is going to snow in a couple of days and we should have bad weather and storms tomorrow. this weather is crazy!!

Site Meter