I have been missing from blogland for two weeks and I have missed writing. Life is extremely busy but fun right now. Since I last posted a blog, life has been filled with reading God's word, work, graduate school, reading lots of articles, writing papers, prayer night with my Sunday school class, old friends, new friends, game nights, two dates (with the same guy), planning a trip to Arkansas, keeping up with baby Britton (see Danny and Emily on my blog page), movies, and sleeping when I have time. I am working on a blog right now about the "dash" of life so I will have that blogged in the next day or two. To anyone who reads my blog, may God bless you this week and I pray that your life is filled with fun!
4 comments:
Same to you!
Two dates with the same guy! Wow! More info, please!!!
Two date??? You've been holding out.
See you soon!
*chanting*
NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG!
Post a Comment