Monday, March 3, 2008

God's Amazing Plan

God is so amazing and powerful! How wonderful is it that HE is always in control of every situation in our lives and everything happens for a reason.

On Friday my friend Clay unexpectedly ended up having to make a 10 hour drive to a wedding after there was a mess up in his airline travel plans. We laughed about it and I remember saying that the mix-up happened for a reason although he may never know the reason. I discovered the reason for his driving this morning when I turned my phone on to send him a text message to wish him safe travels in his drive and I kept my phone on. (my phone is never on during the work day). While my phone was on, I received a text message from my friend Jenny who was asking for emergency prayer for her dad who was just rushed into open heart surgery. Without Clay having to drive today, my phone would not have been on and I would not have received Jenny’s message until later tonight which would have meant that I would not have been able to get the details now, check on her and her family, or send out an emergency prayer request to my prayer warriors.

Although some people may say that it was just coincidence that all of this happened, I believe that it was God’s plan that Clay drive 10 hours so that my phone would be turned on this morning.

Please lift my friend Jenny's dad Virgil in your prayers as he is in surgery right now.

Praise the Lord for HIS ways and HIS plan!

No comments:

Site Meter