Get To Know Your Friends at Christmas! Copy and paste it to your own blogs and change those answers. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Wrapping paper or gift bags? Big gifts I wrap and small gifts or awkward shaped gifts end up in a gift bag.
Real tree or artificial? I love real trees (big, tall trees) and one day I will have a real tree in my house but right now it is an artificial tree. I would love to have a 10 foot plus tree in my house with a ton of lights.
When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving weekend
When do you take the tree down? The day or two after Christmas. If I put up the tree before Thanksgiving weekend, then the tree is sometimes down by Christmas night but usually the day after Christmas.
Do you like eggnog? Yes but I can only take it in small amounts.
Favorite gift received as a child? A desk that opened up and I could put my crayons, chalk and paper in it. I loved that desk.
Do you have a nativity scene? I do but I did not put it up this year.
Hardest person to buy for? My brother and sister-in-law.
Easiest person to buy for? My nephew-he is so much fun to shop for and I can’t stop with just 5 presents. I love picking out educational toys for him.
Worst Christmas? I don’t think I have ever had a really bad Christmas. They have each been different and unique.
Mail or email Holiday cards? Mail although I am not sure if I will get cards out this year.
Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
When do you start shopping for Christmas? I “shop” all year so that I don’t’ go bankrupt in December trying to buy gifts for everyone and this year I have done more online ordering than store shopping.
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes but I try not to.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sweet potato casserole and anything chocolate
Clear lights or colored on the tree? White lights although the colored lights are growing on me.
Favorite Christmas song? Any Trans-Siberian Orchestra song or anything sung by Josh Groban
Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Usually stay home although I am open to traveling .
Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Rudolph
Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel although I am still looking for a cross.
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Open one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day
Most annoying thing about this time of year? The stupid controversy about “Happy Holidays” vs. “Merry Christmas”
What I love most about Christmas? Celebrating the birth of Christ and being with friends and family. I also love the Christmas songs that are on the radio because the songs put a smile on my face
CA Wildlife
6 months ago
1 comment:
hey girl! you can still give if you want to. :) you are so sweet. also, please be praying for me today. I will fill you in later. I just really need God to show up in a desperate situation. love jenny
Post a Comment