
The 8th Annual National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation/Griswold party was the party of the year. We had a 7 hour (5:30pm - 12:30am) party of over 17 people filled with great friends (we missed those who were not able to attend), great food (cookies, cakes, candy), one of the best movies of all time (National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation), stories, laughs (we laughed so hard that I feel like I did hours of ab work at the gym), and just a really great time. It was a wonderful time to celebrate the season, catch up with old friends, get to know new friends and just be together with those you love. Until next year...



3 comments:
so don and tracy...whats the deal? is this a love connection. I love both of them!
Tell me how I missed the camera and the fact that pictures were being taken. I wasn't that enthralled in my knitting (though you can't tell by the picture).
It was a fantastic time!!
Good times!
Post a Comment