
Tomorrow is Halloween and my church is doing Trunk or Treat. All of the Sunday school classes are decorating their cars with different themes. My class is doing a beach theme and tonight I proved to my neighbors that I am crazy. At 9pm tonight I was standing by my car with beach floats and a very loud air compressor trying to blow up the floats. After about 15 minutes of using the compressor I had the bright idea that maybe I needed to start my car to make sure that the compressor had not drained the battery. Guess what...dead battery! Who would have thought that the compressor would do that. For those who are wondering, I did get it started with the help of a friend and jumper cables. Stay tuned for more details about the Trunk or Treat.
1 comment:
Our church is doing the same thing. Richard and I borrowed a cotton candy machine from a friend. We made 275 bags of the sticky stuff last night from about 7 pm until 11. Crazy!..but it will be so much fun. We are expecting about 400 kids.
Post a Comment