My Monday morning began with finding out that a friend/high school classmate passed away unexpectedly last night. He was a young, married man who lived in Texas. Throughout the day today, my old classmates and I have emailed back and forth about how to honor him and many of us have asked the question of "why did he die so young", "how should this affect us", and many more. I have not seen my friend Clepper since 2000 but all of my classmates feel like a piece of "our high school class us" is missing. We have all made mention of the fact that you never know when life will come to an end and we should embrace life and live it to its fullest. Clepper, we will miss you!
3 comments:
So sorry about your friend. Its always shocking when you find out that kind of news even if you haven't seen that person in a long time. Its way too young.
oh girl I am so sorry. that is so sad.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment