How many times do I look in the mirror and really see the person that I was created to be? Many times when I look in the mirror I critique my physical looks, the emotions in my life and the way in which my thoughts often turn. So many times what is in my heart does not come out in words and most of the time I talk before I think. Why do I question why God made me a certain way? Every time I complain about something in my life, I am demeaning how God made me and I am telling Him that what He made is not enough when in reality who I am today is exactly how God made me. He sees me during the good and the bad and He continues to love me despite the sin in my life.
I heard a song on the radio called Virtuoso by David Phelps and it is about how God is the master and creator of us. God made me just the way I am and He has put thoughts, emotions, situations and people in my life to shape who I am and who I am to come.
Here are the words but if you have a chance, please find this song and listen to it.
VIRTUOSO
A handful of dust
A worthless piece of clay
And You breathed the breath of heaven.
Then there was a soul.
The heart, the hands, the voice
That could sing of Your perfection.
Life is a symphony that only You can play.
You know I can hear it through the madness every day.
Chorus
Virtuoso, Virtuoso.
This heart is Your instrument
This life is Your song.
Virtuoso.
There isn't a note
Of mediocrity
In all Your creation.
And all of the beauty
We create with human hands
Is only imitation.
Thunder crashes, waves crescendo on the sand.
The wind that's whispering can only be Your hand.
Chorus
A timeless melody of beauty and emotion
Perfect harmony inspiring true devotion
No one else can play its chords
So graceful yet so strong.
You made the instrument and wrote the song.
Virtuoso.
Chorus
CA Wildlife
6 months ago
2 comments:
He sang that song at a concert I went to last year and it was wonderful! Its so hard to see ourselves as God truly sees us...its the world grabbing hold of our thoughts is all.
girl i do the same thing and i wonder if i will EVER be content!!
Post a Comment