
My Sunday snapshot is of me with my friend Jenny. Jenny is one of the strongest Christian women I know and she is a true prayer warrior. She has been through so much in her life yet she inspires each person she meets to focus on God and what He is showing us through our life experiences. Jenny has inspired me in more ways than I could ever say in words and she is the shining example of a woman of God who loves Him with all she has within her. Jenny, you have inspired me to strive to want to be in the Word more and to be the prayer warrior God wants me to be! You are very special to all of us! Thank you for your influence!
3 comments:
girl you are so sweet seriously! Thank you so much for the encouragement. It has been so neat what a blessing this blog has turned out to be!! This is such a good picture of you!
love you!!!
Great picture of both of you and I second the remarks about Jenny!!
I totally agree!!! Jenny inspires me in the same way! What a woman!
Post a Comment