
2,027 miles, 6 states, 7 days! Those numbers are the exact numbers of a journey that I just finished over the Thanksgiving holiday! The journey began two months ago when I went to God in prayer about what to do about an opportunity that I was given. I spent two months in prayer and I asked God to show me the answer and He answered it with a resounding YES. The money for gas, time off from work, and more importantly, a peaceful heart is how He answered. God provided everything that I needed and the journey I went on was truly one of the best times in my life. My week was filled with friends, family, great food, bowling, Christmas lights, 3 inches of snow, dominoes, stories, lots and lots of laughter and most importantly, God showed me that anger I had been harboring was gone, He restored peace in my heart and He restored a great sense of peace with someone in my life. The journey I have been on over the last two months is too complicated to explain in a blog but all I can say is that God is truly great and it is amazing what He does when we turn things over to Him.
2 comments:
I'm glad your home and can't wait to hear about your trip!
Glad everything worked out. I've been praying for all of you.
Post a Comment