Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy 20/20

Tonight we celebrated my friend Tracie's 20/20 (aka: 40th) birthday! We enjoyed great Italian food followed by cake and cupcakes. We shared stories, memories and laughs with many old and new friends. It was a blessed time of being surrounded by many Christian sisters and brothers. Happy Birthday Tracie!

Judy, Tracie


Tracie


Alissa (me), Tracie, Anne


Sherry, Jana, Sheila


Jana, Joey, Sheila, Linda, Andrea, Pam


Anne, Angela, Chris


Anne, Tracie, Jamie, Alissa (me)


Anne, Angela

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I was a party pooper. My headache was getting the best of me. The weather we have been having has been keeping me in a headache. Hope School is going well for you!

jennyhope said...

yall look so cute. i cant believe she is 40 no way!

Anonymous said...

Alissa - I was looking at your profile and clicked on the Occupation - Manager link...you may want to look at what comes up so that you can decide if you want that attached to your profile.

P.S. I found your page by searching for "steps of faith" for a women's conference I'm working with.

Site Meter