
1. I’ve come to realize that my last kiss was…passionate but bittersweet
2. I am listening to…93.7 WDJC
3. I talk…way too fast and too much.
4. I am dating…no one right now but I wish I was. .
5. My best friend…Is far away and two very close to home.
6. My car is…older and expensive…I love my Honda but I could do without the monthly payments.
7. I hate it when people ask…why I am still single.
8. Love…is unconditional from my Heavenly Father.
9. Marriage is…something I wish for and look forward too. .
10. Somewhere, someone is thinking…how much longer until my work day is over.
11. I’m always…thinking, thinking and thinking. .
12. I have a secret cheesy crush…if I told that then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.
13. My mobile phone…Is always on and the only way to get a hold of me.
14. When I wake up in the morning…I immediately hit the snooze button unless I am getting up to go the gym and then I try to argue myself out of going to the gym at 5:45am while getting dressed to go. .
15. When I go to bed at night… I have to have my fan on high and either my tv or radio has to be on to provide background noise.
16. Right now I am thinking about…how to answer this question.
17. Babies are…full of life and laughs.
18. I get on myspace…to catch up with my friends who I don’t get to see or talk to often.
19. Today I…am going to work and work out at the gym.
20. Tonight I will…Eat dinner, watch tv, and go to bed. Just a fun-filled, exciting life!
21. Tomorrow I will…work again and eat at the California Pizza Kitchen with friends from my Sunday school class.
22. I really want…to do more things than I can name here.
23. Someone that will most likely repost this is…Not sure!
1 comment:
#20 doesn't get any better after marriage except it involves two people instead of flying solo.
Post a Comment