Friday, August 24, 2007

Chocolate Cravings


Chocolate...Chocolate...Chocolate

How many times do you crave chocolate in a day? Have you ever had a craving so strong that you had to get in your car and drive to get something with chocolate?

How many times do you crave our Lord? How often do you have a craving so strong that you pick up our Bible and read His word? Do you ever feel that you have to stop where you are and pray? Here are some thought-provoking questions..

In your relationship with the Lord, what do you crave the most?

What do you crave in life?

What kind of stresses or events make you crave escape?

In what way do you think God's been especially good to you?

When you want to see something from God's perspective, what works for you?

The next time you crave chocolate, pick up your Bible and read His word or stop and pray and ask God to give you a craving for Him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love chocolate

Anonymous said...

I'm still telling people about our Chocolate night! It was a really fun night and great to hang out with friends.

If only we craved the Lord as much as we crave our precious chocolate. Can you imagine hearing someone say I'm have a God craving?

Hope you are feeling better!

jennyhope said...

AMEN! It is so funny that you posted this because I was just finishing my skittle addiction and I was like Lord...thank God I know You because I would be one serious worldly addict apart from You!

Site Meter