Have you ever experienced Dippin Dots? I had my first exposure to them tonight and I am not really sure what I think of them. They were good but they also tasted a little bit like freezer-burned ice cream. If you suffer from brain freeze when eating regular ice cream, DD are not for you. :) I was fascinated that little dots could actually taste like ice cream but I also stopped to think about the person who invented them. Who would have thought "hhmm...I wonder if I can turn ice cream into little tiny freezer dried dots?" What is even funnier is that there is a Dippin Dots machine in the Galleria Food Court. We have soft drinks, food, live bait and Dippin Dots available through a machine. What is next? If you have never experienced Dippin Dots, give them a try just once! They are definitely worth the first try!
4 comments:
I agree with you totally! They are a bit freaky.
*mental note to try Dippin Dots next time I go to the mall...never tasted one. Sounds weird.
I thought for sure that you must have gone to the machine at the Galleria. I had them a long time ago and was not impressed to say the least. Also, thank you for your sweet comment about Shelby. You have no idea how much it means!!!
you have been awarded something on my blog. check it!
Post a Comment