Little by little the silhouette is becoming farther and farther away. The smile is slowing fading away and I am losing my grasp on the silhouette and I don't know how to stop it.
I have always heard about the seasons of life and it is so easy to laugh and smile when you see the 1,000 times around email about friends for a season. What happens when you realize that someone you have in your life is slipping away and there is nothing that can be done to stop it because they were there for a season. I have served my purpose for the season and now I sense that the season is coming to an end.
Little by little things are moving away from my grasp and it leaves me feeling that I lost part of myself during the season but now loneliness replaces what used to be contentment or at least I thought it was. Through a smile I look courageous and strong but am I really?
Confusion and clarity are in my mind and heart but which one do I pursue? Confusion pushes me towards seeking the truth in my prayers and in His word and clarity provides me with a clearer picture of God's purpose.
CA Wildlife
6 months ago
1 comment:
I couldnt have said this any better.
Post a Comment