Jamie and I are in a marriage mentoring class through our church. We are being shepherded by a beautiful couple and one of the things that I love the most is that Juanell is a fabulous cook. The other night we had Sweet and Sour Chicken that was DIVINE. I thought I would share the recipe. Enjoy! (the recipe is from a church cookbook)
2 cut up chickens
1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
1 (8-oz) bottle Catalina salad dressing
1 can cranberry sauce
1 can pineapple (small chunks)
Craisins (as many as you are interested in)
Lightly spray 9 x 13 inch pan. Lay the chicken pieces in pan. Mix soup mix, dressing and sauce, the pour over chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Cool slightly. Good served with rice. Serves 12-15.
CA Wildlife
7 months ago
1 comment:
So glad to hear about this sweet couple in your lives! Hoping that you and yours are doing beautifully!
Gr8 recipe!
Post a Comment