Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Not Me! Monday was started by Mckmama
www.mycharmingkids.net.

I did not put both contacts in one eye and then proceed to look for the missing contact until I realized that both were in one eye. I did not cancel Valentine’s Day dinner without telling my husband (I thought he was too sick to eat so I thought I would be nice and let him sleep) until he said something about dinner. I did not sit outside the doctors’ office waiting on my husband and eat an entire roll of Rolo’s that I bought for him. I do not blame pregnancy brain on every mistake I make or every goof up I do. I did not procrastinate working on my thesis for grad school (all weekend). I do not have a ton of baby nursery items sitting on the stairs that have been there for 3 weeks. I did not get worried when my sweet baby boy decided to not move in my stomach for more than 12 hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been-there-done-that with the contacts... no fun. Happy Monday!

DeDeandMatt said...

that is funny Alissa

Melodie Norman Haas said...

I am going to have to try a Not Me Monday, that was cute, but all too real LOL

Site Meter