
Today I am 31 Weeks and 2 days! I am fully into the final trimester and I absolutely love feeling Baby James movements during the day. Baby James is approx. 4 pds 2 oz and too long to measure. I have less than 9 weeks to go before I see my little man.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks and 2 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Under 25 pds
Maternity Clothes: Since month 3
Best Moment this week: Every moment of feeling James move
Gender: It's A Boy - James Sullivan
Movement: Yes it is AMAZING!
Food Craving: Chocolate, Cheetos, Ice Cream
New Craving: Cheetos and Cheese Puffs (as of 1 week ago)
What I miss: Sleeping through the night!
What I am looking forward to: My upcoming appointment so I can see how big he is and how far ahead I am measuring. I have been measuring 2 1/2 weeks ahead. Also I can't wait to hold my sweet boy.
Symptoms: Heartburn and Swelling
Exciting news: I am almost close to finishing his nursery although I am still undecided about his bedding (not sure if I like it or not). All I need are pictures and his lamp.
No comments:
Post a Comment