Tonight the "new man" (MG) and I had a date night after my grad class. We saw comedian Jeff Dunham at the Alabama Theatre. We should have known it was going to be an interesting night. I left class a few minutes early to make it to Bham in time to get to the 10pm show. I got back in Bham about 9:40pm and the early show group was just getting out and our show was supposed to start at 10pm. Needless to say, our show did not start until 10:30pm but it was an adventurous show. The opening act, "Guitar Guy", had issues because the sound went out in the theatre as did the projector so he had to do improv for about 10 minutes. Once he finished a hilarious opening, the comedian Jeff D. started the show with a great deal of slurred speech which meant he was seriously drunk although he sobered up around the middle of the show which led to an intersting time. The show was absolutely hilarious and we had a great time. We ended the evening by going through the Krispy Kreme drive-through at 1:30am. If you ever have a craving for a Krispy Kreme donut, they are just as good at 1:30am as they are at noon.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. Not sure I could have made it that late. I haven't stayed up that late in a year. Haha!
Girl I just had a fundraiser girl come by and I got a whole dozen!
I LOVE Jeff Dunham!! But it was too late for me on a work night.
Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment