Christ is the center of our home!
This speaks for itself!
His and Her Shelf...Jamie has one shelf and I have four. Go me (thanks Jamie)!
One of our favorite past-times: Rock Band
This is the office/game room/hobby room.
Our bedroom...the pillows are the greatest which is why Jamie and I have at least one pillow stealing problem during the week.
My laundry system: white plastic is towels, dark hamper is for darks and white hamper is for whites. For anyone who doesn't have this system, it is great. Clothes have not been seen on the floor since we started this.
Our favorite hangouts: Kitchen and the Den
We would love guests anytime! We have a room ready for you!
Poor Jamie...his attic only had about two things in it until I moved in and well..you can see what has happened. Sorry Jamie but thank you for letting me have a place for my "stuff".
Love is what we show everyday in our words and actions to one another!
3 comments:
but can you use your tub? (it appears the laundry hampers are in the tub ) :)
Okay we have way too many things that are alike..lol Our bedroom set is almost identical to yours, our office looks like that one, but Richards one shelf is full of Razorback memories, and I just love that cross.
Looks great :) Have the curtains in the bedroom changed? ha ha!
Post a Comment