Monday, May 5, 2008

Time Flies

I have been missing from blogland but life has been so busy. The two biggest events from the past week are I finished by first semester in graduate school at Alabama and now the wait begins for my grades. The second big event was the 2nd birthday party of my nephew Reece. His birthday party was at Recreation Station (video games and inflatables) and it was so much fun to watch him play with his friends, open his presents, and climb on everything. It truly hit me tonight how fast time is flying by and how much I am taking it for granted. I feel like my first class in grad school was only a few weeks ago but now the semester is over and my nephew, who was born early and weighed only 4pds 1oz is now a happy and healthy toddler. Happy Birthday Reece!

Reece May 16, 2006 4pds 1oz


Reece May 2008 2 Years Old

No comments:

Site Meter