It is hard to believe that I have been missing from the blogging world for almost 6 months. However, I have a great excuse....James.
James, it is hard to believe that you are 18 months old now. The time has flown by so quickly and I want it to slow down. I am enjoying every moment with you including your giggles, belly laughs, kisses, hugs, running, playing, throwing toys, prayers with you...everything.
18 month stats:
Height…34 ¼ (90th percentile)
Weight…30 lbs 2oz (90th percentile)
Hair…Blonde
Eyes…Blue
Shoes…Size 5
Diapers…Size 5
Sleep…You sleep 8-10 hours a night and take a 1-3 hour nap.
Physical…You run everywhere, can climb stairs, throw a ball, and you move constantly.
Words…You are saying over 30 words and your favorites are “uh-oh”, “to-down (touchdown)”, and “doh” (Homer Simpson)
Likes…Mickey Mouse, Favorite Blankie, “Pa” (pacifier), Red Hammer, Grilled cheese sandwiches, Green Beans
Dislikes…Your stroller. You will not sit in your stroller at all which makes going anywhere difficult. You also will not sit in the grocery cart except for the race car carts at Publix. As long as you can “drive” the cart and eat a cookie, you will sit still.
Favorite Toys…Red hammer, Balls, Race cars
Favorite Songs…Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
Favorite Game…Peek-A-Boo, Throwing balls
Favorite Time of Day…Bathtime
Nicknames…Punkin, Mommy’s Sweet Boy
James, you are mommy's heart and I love you more than I could have ever imagined loving anyone. The first 18 months have been amazing and I can't wait to see what our days ahead hold.
No comments:
Post a Comment