Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Nightmare Come True

One week has been spent printing wedding invitations, envelopes, response cards, tying ribbons, stuffing and sealing envelopes. Tonight, after many hours of work, it was discovered that I put the wrong address on the wedding invitations. I should have put the address as 600 but instead I put 800. 200 invitations wrong. Guess what I do now...start all over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no..so sorry! No one realizes how much work and time is spent on those things until you actually do it. I'm tired thinking about it for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I meant to message you earlier in the week but it slipped my pregnant mind... we got our invitation in the mail, and it looks great! You did a great job, even if you did have to do it twice. :)

I'm praying for you, that your whirlwind days ahead include a huge share of FANTASTIC TIMES and obvious blessings and praises. It's easy to get down when there's so much to do and so much going on, but I see that you're taking that big step to make an effort to include God (even when there's so much to interfere) - that makes all the difference. Have a great day!

Site Meter