Monday, June 30, 2008

Blue Angels and a 2 Year Old

On Saturday, I spent the day with friends, my father and my 2 year old nephew Reece. My father was in the Air Force and I grew up going to military air shows and I have always loved them so my father wants to instill the love for military air shows in my nephew. I think it has already happened. Reece had a great time at the air show, pointed at everything, had many jaw-dropping moments, loved getting into various cockpits, he never once cried when the military airplanes flew by and he cried when we left. Here are a few pictures.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is he? Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh..hit send too soon. Richard and I watch the Blue Angels practice every summer when we make our beach trip to Perdido Key FL. Their air base is right there and its so neat because you can watch with a very small crowd and then meet each on afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Reece is too cute!!! It looks like he had a ball!

Site Meter